FAQS - about our Flexible rate guaranteed
Are all the reservations in Cases Noves covered by this insurance?
No, only the reservations made through the web and that have chosen the "Flexible rate guarantee" will be covered by this insurance. If you want to ensure your trip, and your reservation has another type of rate, please contact us through this link firstname.lastname@example.org, to inform you about this insurance.
What does the insurance cover?
The following amount indicate the maximum reimbursement by the Insurer.
- Hotel cancellation fees, up to 500 €
- Refund of non-enjoyed vacations, up to 3.000 €.
- Luggage theft and damage, up to 600 €.
- Search, location and shipment of lost luggage on regular flights.
- Medical assistance, up to 1.000 €.
- Dental expenses, up to 250 €.
- Civil liability, up to 30.000 €.
If something happens to me during my trip, what should I do to get assistance?
At the same time of the incident, 24/7, call the helpline +34 93 300 10 50. They will indicate to you the procedure step by step in order to solve your problem.
How can I cancel my booking?
Before cancelling your booking, please make sure to comply with any of the guaranteed causes of cancellation. If in doubt, contact the insurer by phone at +34 93 300 10 50.
What are the cancellation reasons?
- The cancellation fees will be reimbursed to the client as long as it complies with any of the 25 causes that are detailed in the general conditions of the insurance policy, in short:
- Due to death, hospitalisation of at least one night, serious illness or serious bodily injury. Insured Party being summoned as a witness or to serve on a jury in court.
- Being selected as a polling station staff member for state, autonomous or municipal elections.
- If the dates of any public examinations summoned through a public body that the Insured party will sit are announced after the insurance has been taken out. This may also affect the Insured Party as a member of the Tribunal for these exams.
- Serious damages to the Insured Party’s main or secondary residence, or professional premises if they are the direct operator or self-employed, caused by fire, explosion, robbery or by the force of nature and their presence is essential.
- Due to dismissal of the Insured party. In no case will this insurance be used upon termination of an employment contract, voluntary resignation or failure to pass a trial period. In all cases, the insurance must have been signed before a written notification of the dismissal was given to the employee by the Company.
- The Insured party starting a new job, in a different company with an employment contract of longer than six months and provided that the incorporation occurred after registration of the travel and, therefore, after taking out this Insurance policy.
- When the Insured party must pay more than €600 to the tax department - the Ministry of Economics and Public Administrations - because of their end of year tax declaration.
- Act of aerial, terrestrial or naval piracy that makes it impossible for the insured party to start their trip on the scheduled dates.
- A call for the surgical intervention of the Insured party, including any prior medical tests that need to be carried out for such an intervention. (Including organ transplantation as a recipient or donor).
- A call from Public Health system to the Insured Party or their first or second degree relatives to carry out medical tests as a matter of urgency, provided they are justified by the seriousness of the case.
- Serious complications in pregnancy where medical recommendations require the Insured party, their spouse, defacto partner or live-in partner to rest or to be hospitalised, and as long as the complications that have arisen have occurred after taking out the insurance policy and put the continuity or development of that pregnancy at serious risk.
- Premature birth of the Insured party’s child.
- Police arrest of the Insured party for non-criminal causes, occurring after the insurance has been taken out.
- Judicial summons for proceedings of a divorce that was agreed after the arranging the travel.
- An urgent requirement to join the armed forces, police or fire services, as long as the incorporation is notified after the insurance policy has been taken out.
- Medical quarantine following an accidental event.
- Unexpected call for organ transplantation of: The INSURED PARTY or a relative. The companion of the INSURED PARTY, registered in the same reservation.
- Request to sign official documents before the Public Administration during the trip. Delivery of a child for adoption, when the date coincides with the dates of in trip.
- An official declaration of a catastrophe in the INSURED PARTY's place of residence or travel destination. An official declaration of a catastrophe in a location that the Insured Party must cross to reach their destination is also covered by this guarantee, provided that this is the only way to access said destination. A maximum compensation amount of € 30,000 is established per claim
- Judicial declaration of the bankruptcy of a company that prevents the INSURED PARTY from carrying out their professional activity.
- Theft of documentation or luggage that makes it impossible for the INSURED PARTY to start their trip.
- Cancellation of the trip by the person who was to accompany the Insured Party on the trip, provided they had registered their trip, which this contract covers, at the same time as the Insured Party, and provided that the cancellation is due to one of the causes listed above and, because of that cause, the Insured Party has to travel alone.
- Cancellation of the trip by a relative who was to accompany the Insured Party on the trip, provided they had registered their trip at the same time and which this contract covers, at the same time as the Insured Party, and provided that the cancellation is due to one of the causes listed above.
What does the medical assistance cover?
Up to 1000€ of the expenses corresponding to the intervention in health establishments required to treat the insurer, sick or injured, provided that such intervention has been carried out in accordance with the insurer’s medical team.
How does the medical assistance work?
In case of medical assistance, please contact the assistance center. They will tell you how to proceed and which medical center or hospital to go to. In establishments with which we have an arrangement, the expenses will be covered directly, in all others, you will have to pay the invoice that will be reimbursed to you later.
How long do I have to claim my insurance?
In the event you need to make any claims, the first thing you must do is inform the insurance company. You will find the phone number in the certificate of your insurance policy that you have received by email, or go to https://app.flexmyroom.com/en/. Once you have notified the insurance company, you will have up to 2 years to present the supporting documentation.
Do I have to confirm my travel insurance?
Yo do not need to confirm it, it will be done automatically. You will receive an email within minutes of completing your booking with your policy information.
Whom does the insurance cover?
The insurance covers the person who makes the reservation and all its guests. It is of utmost importance that you include them in the policy on https://app.flexmyroom.com/en/. As this is the only way to identify your guests, not doing so will result in them not being covered. If you are making a booking for a third person, you must ensure that it is included in the policy through https://app.flexmyroom.com/en/.
What happens if I do not show up at the hotel (No show)?
Clients who do not show up will lose their right to any claim, thus losing the money deposited at the time of making their reservation.
Where can I find the accommodation cancellation conditions?
You will find the cancellation conditions in your confirmation email.