Microminiatures Museum of Guadalest, is on La Iglesia Street, a few meters from San Gregorio Square and of course very close to Cases Noves, is one of the most curious and together with other museums do a special village for people who visit us. When you receive in Cases Noves, you talk about it, sure!
Miniatures Museum in Guadalest
In this museum you can see a collection of miniatures with very powerful magnifiers.
Among the various miniatures include:
- The statue of Liberty inside a needle
- On the wing of a fly the painting of Goya "La Maja Desnuda"
- Modelling an elephant with the eye of a mosquito
- Picasso’s Guernica painted on a seed
- A camel walking through the eye of a needle
- Goya’s painting of executions on a grain of rice.
Important to consider:
- Open daily.
- Summer time from 10:00 till 21:00 hrs.
- Winter time from 10:00 till 18:00 hrs.
- Special discount for Cases Noves clients.